Friday, February 8, 2013

Graduation Day

After 2 months baru nak update pasal Graduation day kn..
In 2 months, I've been very busy with my GEMS programme..
Will update about it later..
Let's picture tell you the story..
The day that I get my Jubah for my convocation day

The mortar board and also the scrolls

 My name appear there and also the nombor giliran.. (penat okey nk tgu yg ke 1000)
3 years we were together to go fot this GREAT day..yippie

Gift that I receive from my family and friend
 Friends till Jannah

 Some of InStats student with full of smile
 A big smile from my IBU(actually ibu sgt jarang senyum ble bgmbr..hihi)
 With my bestfriend.. We know each other since we were in 1st week http://anisa-mylife.blogspot.com/
 My sisters and ibu(see ibu x senyum pn)

 Next is ur turn gurls

I am proud to be alumni of UiTM

No more UiTM after this.. will be continue with UTM :)

3 comments:

  1. salam..hye wani..salam kenal..
    im nadrah from sapphire=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. next few years u'll upload ur convocation photos again
    but with masters scroll insya Allah


    Best of luck yhaww! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..hye nadrah..salam kenal..

    chaza:insyaAllah..masa 2 akn tiba

    ReplyDelete